What men don’t understand is that women are FIERCELY PROTECTIVE of underage girls because we remember when we were young and some adult man made us uncomfortable or manipulated us or was inappropriate with us and we were powerless.
You will need: bobby pins, 2 small ponytail elastics, a comb.
- Start by adding a little wave to your hair. Wand waves are great for this! Here we used this wand by TiGi which is only around $30!
- Next put your hair half up, separating into 2 small ponytails right next to each other.
- Now twist the right ponytail in a downward motion and slide a bobby pin into the base near the ponytail holder. This will keep it anchored as you twist.
- Next, wrap the ponytail up and over as you see in photo 4 to create the top of the heart. Keep twirling in the same direction.
- Add bobby pins to these 3 places.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Add one more bobby pin at the bottom of the heart for extra security.
Tutorial by thebeautydepartment.com
srsly, I just wanted to draw Cas, using his wings in windy weather(I mean, only 7 and 8 gifs)
nah, it’s all stupid and have no sense, but I like it and it was fun to do it!
Is the wind representation of the sexual tension?
I love how in the last gif sam pops out and is all like “so…you gonna hit that?”
Today, Security camera clips that make the news usually show bad things, but here, Coke decided to “look at the world a little differently” in this heartwarming viral video. People stealing kisses, harmless soldiers, music addicts, honest pickpockets and potato chip dealers. Love, Attacks of friendship, friendly gangs and kindness. Unexpected firemen, rebels with a cause and peaceful warriors. A lot of crazy people, and a few heroes.
I love this so much
This gives me hope